The FoamPro 1600 Series is available in two models, differing only in capacity.
Each system includes a Hypro twin plunger pump and DC (12 or 24 volt) motor assembly. Also included is a panel-mounted operator control unit with instructions, flowmeter (1-1/2" or 2"), strainer, foam injection check valve, complete shielded cable set and RFI/EMI suppression kit.
The system features fully automatic foam proportioning, regardless of changes in flow or pressure, and delivers unmatched accuracy over the entire flow range. It proportions continuously, with no stopping to refill the foam tanks when filled at time of first low level warning.
Other features include:
- Discharge side injection
- No in-line restrictions
- Installs easily in new or existing apparatus
- Provides the smoothest proportioning available at ultra-low flows
- Delivers 0.1 to 1.7 gpm (.38 to 6.4 L/min) of concentrate
- Achieves full pump capacity with all known Class A concentrates
- Waterway check valve required if manifold system not purchased. (Sold Separately $450.00)
Control module features:
- Injection percentage from 0.1% to 1.0%
- On/Off control
- Foam percentage selector
Low concentrate warning indicator (top/bottom mount sensor required. Sold separately $100.00)